One Arizona is a non-partisan partnership dedicated to voter registration and bringing about full electoral participation by the Latino Community.
One Arizona is comprised of the following organizations:
- Arizona Advocacy Network Foundation
- Arizona Center for Empowerment
- Arizona DREAM Act Coalition
- Border Action Network
- Central Arizonans for a Sustainable Economy
- Center for Neighborhood Leaders
- Foundation for Arizona Students
- Mi Familia Vota Education Fund
- National Association of Latino Elected Officials
- Protecting Arizona’s Family Coalition Educational Fund
- Promise Arizona
Each of the One Arizona partners plays an integral role in Arizona’s Latino communities by motivating civic engagement, education efforts, encouraging self-sufficiency and building political influence.